Monday, June 8, 2009

Just for the Fun of It...

How often do we as adults get to do something just for the fun of it? It seems like the older you get, the more reasons you have to have to do something. If there's no reason to do it, we don't do it. It isn't necessary.

When did fun stop being necessary?!?

I want to do something wild and crazy, just for the fun of it. I want to paint my face and dance in the rain and wear pigtails in public and sing at the top of my lungs and do all sorts of things I'm supposed to be too old and too mature to do, just because they're fun. I want to write about all the funny things my kids did today just for the fun of it and not because someone's expecting an e-mail (but oh, you should have seen Garrett trying to row across his baby pool in a plastic Halloween candy bowl!).

I want to go out and do the craziest thing I can find to do, just for the fun of it. Let's hear it for growing up.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/76261/the-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien-super-mario-set

No comments:

Post a Comment