Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Television Calls to Me...


So, with a long week in the works I'm finding it almost impossible to stay on track. Why? Because the television's calling my name. Odd for me, since I almost never actually watch tv, but there you have it. Between my newfound obsession with NCIS (Gibbs is amazing) and the fact that I just discovered Castle with Nathan Fillion (Mal, from Firefly) I've spent most of the last week vegging in front of the boob tube.

Yes, it's pathetic. Sue me.

So I have to ask everyone, what's your solution for the weeks when nothing sounds so good as curling up in front of a good movie? When you can't snap your mind back into gear to do the things you know you need to do? When the only thing you want to do is curl up inside someone else's world for a little while and pretend your own doesn't exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment